Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shameless Family Business Plug

Hubby's sister Cathy is a very talented seamstress (and a sometimes quilter - knew there was a reason I liked her!) :-)

Her specialty is doll clothes - and her American Girl wardrobe items are exquisite!  The teeny tiny seams and attention to detail on trims and closures and fittings - unbelievable.

... and I have a boy....

So I ogle the outfits - and have decided to do a bit of shameless promotion of her to help her out with holiday sales.

This is just a small selection of what she has right now.  If you are interested in more information, let me know and I can send you prices and listings and how to get in touch with her.

But you'd best hurry - there are only so many shipping days left before Christmas (and at this point it is doubtful for any international orders).




 

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Why do I only have boys? Your family is so creative. I love seeing what each of your talents are.

Jean(ie) said...

oooh, I'll have to remember this.