Friday, February 01, 2008

Birth Month - Day 1

Welcome to February - better known as Birth Month in our household. With upcoming celebrations on the 18th, 22nd and 28th - the countdowns have begun.

The intent of my countdown wall hanging was:
A: to have it on the wall by February 1st and
B: to have little presents tucked in the pockets for the munchkin to discover.

Well - it is not on the wall (still need to add a few bead embellishments and get DH to hang the hook for me) and the munchkin discovered one of his surprises last night by accident.

So I guess we will see what February 2nd brings - besides that dang groundhog and all his publicity!

Stay Tuned for more Birth Month drama!

1 comment:

Moneik said...

What a cute idea! I'm sure you'll all enjoy it together. I celebrate mine on the 14th, but it's just me doing the celebrating.