Sunday, September 28, 2008

We interrupt this program...

Dirty Tales from the Garden will not be seen this week. Instead we are pleased to present new programming, the product of a joint venture between Matt the Web Guy and The Queen Bee (otherwise known as Hubby and I)

We've decided to take our home cooking (and consuming) out of the home and into your computer - and have launched a new blog: Any Ideas for Dinner? where we will bring you recipes, ideas, techniques, banter, and lots of fun photos.

OK - I will admit here (and probably there eventually) that Hubby does MOST of the cooking around here. He likes to do it, he's good at it, and it works well in our division of labor in keeping this household running somewhat smoothly. That's not to say I don't like to cook - and from time to time I will get the inspiration and kick him out of the kitchen.

So you never know what will be on the menu.

Oh - and watch for some guest bloggers, too (once we talk them into it!)

So grab a fork, dig in, and ENJOY!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I look forward to your new blog. I'm always up for new ideas in the kitchen