Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Blogger's Block

The "verbal" one is at a loss for words of late - it's not that I have not been busy, because I have. It's not that interesting things have not been happening, because they have.

It's just that things have not been making the transition from reality to print of late.

Sorry about that.

I am supposed to be working on editing a newsletter right now - now that my sickly child is upstairs sleeping - but just can't "get verbal" on that either.

Maybe I just need to eat some alphabet soup?

3 comments:

Higgins Design Studio said...

Wow, if you are at a loss for words... now I don't feel so bad about not being all that prolific on my own blog...
Hope the Munchkin is feeling better...
Love you sis!
Cindy

Jen said...

You have bloggers block?? Seriously? Maybe you just need a break, or some serious quilting in say..>APRIL!!!

Anonymous said...

i know the feeling. all i can do is complain and who wants to hear that? sheesh.