Friday, April 04, 2008

Squishies

I got a 'squishie' in the mail from Lazy Sister Sue yesterday - I must have hubby and the Munchkin converted, because as soon as hubby returned to the car from checking the PO Box, he tossed me the package, and both he and the Munchkin called out "squishie!!!"

It was full of white fabric strips to finish out my fabric needs for the Sister's Choice project. I just need to cut them to size, and then I can start assembling my star points and blocks. Lazy Sister Sue goes on her quilt retreat next weekend, so I have until Sunday the 13th to finish up if we are going to "unveil" together. I don't think that will be too much of a problem - at least for the inner blocks. The border may take a bit longer.

I 'need' to go back to JoAnn's tomorrow after work - I picked up what I thought was gridded fusible interfacing to work on a special project (tutorial to follow later) but it was NOT fusible, so I need to go get the right stuff.

Me at a fabric store the day after pay day - could be dangerous.

No comments: