Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pay it Forward

I signed up for a PIF on Gina's blog so now it is my turn. The first three people to comment on this post will receive some QueenBee handmade goodness - and then it will be your turn to PIF!

The graphic here is from an event in Singapore - part of their Singapore Kindness Week. I loved the graphic, and the event sounds interesting, too! What a great way to get to know your neighbors. Sometimes I think it's a bit sad that I don't really know my neighborhood and extended neighbors better - and we have been there 7 years. I remember growing up in a tight knit neighborhood and wonder if my son will have some of those same experiences, or not.

3 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

Hi Regina! At last...I am first at something!!

Julie H said...

I love the idea of PIF!

We are lucky and know most of our neighbors, but some I think just don't want to be that friendly. I always give them a little gift on Christmas, usually a plate of home made goodies :O)

Carla said...

I'm number 3!!!