Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Turtle of the Day - my First and my Newest

I had forgotten about this picture until my SisterCindy reminded me - check out the little turtle pull toy on the sofa next to me. This was my first birthday. I guess I started really young with the turtle thing?

The earrings are my newest turtles - also courtesy of SisterCindy - read the back story on these earrings and their pendant friends on her blog: http://higginsdesignstudio.blogspot.com/

And let me say it again - I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these earrings! They have a heavy copper wire top, which is surprisingly comfortable in the ear, and they go with EVERYTHING!!! I have had them in every day since the package arrived.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You only got your earrings yesterday so you've worn them every day?! One day? I didn't put mine in until this morning but I agree....they are very comfortable. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my earrings! All the more special because of the sister connections.

Wish you were here with us! LYL MYM

Regina said...

...just to correct -I got them on SATURDAY!!! I just did not send a message to SisterCindy until yesterday. :-P

Higgins Design Studio said...

Boy, I thought it was appropriate that the two of you got them on the same day... I thought you'd have told me before :(...
Glad you both love them to whatever degree. I love sharing them with all of you too!

Jen said...

Those are sooooo cute!!!!

Moneik said...

Those are really cute!