Friday, April 18, 2008

New Blogs being born every day...

Two new blogs were "born" this week in my family - one (http://themercantilestore.blogspot.com/) is connected with my family's gift and crafting store, The Mercantile, and is being contributed to by LazyInTraining Terri and Sister Cindy, as well as Mom and Dad perhaps. The other one is by Sister Cindy - and features her art and other musings: http://higginsdesignstudio.blogspot.com/

The picture here is one of my SisterCindy's sets of Ebonyware porcelain. She's gearing up for a big craft show called Celebrate Clayton in Clayton, GA on April 26 & 27, so if you are in the area be sure to stop by and look for the Higgins Design Studio Booth and tell Cindy that her baby sister sent you. Pick up and feel her pieces - they have a such nice "hand" to them and are lovely to use.

Both are just getting off the ground, as the girls figure out the mechanics of posting pictures, the challenges of dial-up, and which direction these blogs will go. I cannot promise what the content will be - but knowing the creativity of my sisters and the entire family I am sure it will get real interesting, real soon!

Stop in and visit!

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Those look really cool! I'm sure you'll enjoy having your family blogging too.