Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sister's Choice update

I am in danger of falling behind. I started so quick out of the gate with my Sister's Choice swap with Lazy Sister Sue, and then put the brakes on a bit while waiting for some more strips. I got myself distracted with other projects and now things are coming down to the wire. Lazy Sister Sue is headed out tomorrow to a quilt retreat weekend with some of her friends, and plans to work on her Sister's Choice all weekend.

I've got some work to do to meet our Monday/Tuesday unveiling goal - but at least I have a bit of a head start???

I actually uncovered some strips in my attic during my deep spring cleaning session earlier this week - leftover from a collaborative quilt the two of us did for our nephew. They are the PERFECT colors for this swap - and I think I have enough to get me up to the 25 blocks LSS is putting in her quilt (I only had 20 out of the strips we had so far).

...it's going to be neck in neck right to the end!

1 comment:

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Good luck getting them done! I know you can do it.