Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Turtle of the Week - Tervis

I am so way behind on posting my new turtles - there have been quite a few that have come into my life over the past months - I need to run around the house with the camera.

This one I was able to find a photo of online -
it was a gift from Jill when I was out visiting her earlier this month. 

The best part about this one is that I can fill it with my ice and water and bring it to work with me every day, as she made sure to get me the lid and straw to go with it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... and we women need our water. Love those glasses! They keep beverages cold.

Marj said...

I love Tervis cups. I have one with a Bee, for Busy Bee quilting days.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

That Jill... She sure is a smart one, eh?? Lol.

So glad that you like the cup!

Barb said...

So cute. Funny, even though we've never met I still think of you every time I see a cute turtle!
Are those cups really that good. I've seen them all over but wasn't sure what the big deal was.