Sunday, March 01, 2009

It's a Small World...

Some of you readers that have been around a while might recall my "7.5 minute of fame" when Lazy Sister Sue and I were featured on the blog of Joan Hawley of Lazy Girl Designs. (I figure if you add us two sisters together it equals 15 minutes, right?!)

Through getting to know Joan, I have learned that she is as adept in her kitchen as she is in her sewing room, and have enjoyed reading some of her cooking exploits both on her blog and on Facebook.

So last fall, when Hubby and I started our cooking blog Any Ideas for Dinner, I asked Joan if she would consider guest blogging one day.

Late last week an awesome recipe and accompanying photos appeared in my email inbox (no accompanying samples, however... darn) - and they are our featured Guest Post today at Any Ideas for Dinner.

Head over there for the full recipe - the picture is just here for drooling...

I love it when my worlds collide - it brings such wonderful things!

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

That's very cool! Any word from her about meeting her in April after Retreat?