This block was a bit more challenging for a few reasons.
The first being that I am getting to the end of some of my fabrics - I had a few different ones in mind for this block, but the remaining pieces were just not large enough.
Even the crab fabric was problematic - I did not have a big enough piece to cut a square and sub cut it into 4 triangles - so I ended up making a triangle template and cutting the pieces out of odds and ends of scraps in order to get enough for this bock. It gave me a few problematic edges that I had to be careful with - but I think I got it ok.
The other challenge was sewing two angled pieces on either side of a triangle and having the entire strip come out even. I am not sure if there is a trick to doing that consistently accurately. I guessed -and 3 of the 4 turned out well -one was a bit wonky. If anyone has some tips on that one - let me know - because I think there are a few more of those lurking in this quilt.