Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Little Moment of Fame..

My oldest sibling Sue and I (the youngest) live at the two geographic extremes of our family - Aiken, SC and Rochester, NY - but have managed to keep collaborating on a variety of craft projects, despite the distance. Pattern designer Joan Hawley, of Lazy Girl Designs, was intrigued by the relationship she saw play out in the Lazy Girl Yahoo group that both of us belong to, and decided to profile us at - www.LazyGirlDesigns.com/blog. We ended up sending her so many photos and stories that a one-time posting has now evolved into a mini-series. Sue would send something -and it would remind me of a story - so I would send more. Poor Joan was overwhelmed I think!

Check her blog starting Monday, August 6 to read more about my crafty family, and see photos of some of our projects, as well as a few photo blasts from the past.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Very cool! Good for you! I wish I knew how to quilt. Heck, wish I knew how to sew. :-)

Job said...

I will be checking it every day!!!!! woo hoo!!!! you've GOT to teach me how to quilt. perhaps that is something I would sit and do as opposed to knitting...

Anonymous said...

I read the first one today; yours sounds like a wonderful family! I hope Joan tells us the name of your brothers...*S*
Also, I wish you had a feed on this blog so I could subscribe with Bloglines so I could keep following your posts here. They look like fun.