Monday, August 06, 2007

The small world we live in

I hope you have all had a chance to visit the Lazy Girl Designs Blog and enjoy the story of the Long Distance Lazies. The internet has played a big part of this.

When we agreed to do this story - I never imagined it spreading much beyond Joan's blog and readers, but I forgot how easy and powerful the internet can be - the story has been linked at iVillage which has a HUGE readership!

How fun!

Gotta run - the small world of my living room has a munchkin who does not understand his Mommy's little bit of fame today, but knows he has some trains that need track set up.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Regina~ I am way way behind on our group and blogs, but I just wanted to say How exciting!! about your newfound fame :)
Too cool that you and your sister are able to collaborate this way! Congratulations! :-)
LisaJ, from XPMs ;-)