Finish some things up or start something new??? Half the brain says finish and half says start... but there are too many great ideas to start that I don't know if I can choose. Maybe if I type out the list it will help?
1. Graduation Bargello -just needs tag and washing and to be gifted.
2. Green and Black Breadcrumbs - 4Patches4Hope quilt needs sandwiching and quilting.
3. Green and Black Snapshots - 4Patches4Hope quilt needs assembly.
4. Green and Black Snapshots on point - 4P4H needs setting triangles cut and assembly.
5. G9P (more to follow on that) - needs sandwiching and quilting.
6. Green dot dash - 4P4H needs sandwiching and quilting
7. Lavender kitchen sink - 4P4H needs sandwiching and quilting.
8. Christmas gift quilt - needs sandwiching and quilting
9. SIS 2012 - needs borders
(can you sense a pattern here? was hoping to have my frame set up by now but the front porch needs to be replaced first - so I am on hold on a lot of things)
1. Granny Squares
3. Snow Flowers
4. 2 Lazy Girl Lily bags
5. 2 Lazy Girl Miranda bags
6. Christmas gifties for office mates
ok - that didn't help. Now I feel overwhelmed!
Heading up to piece some backings - the boys are taking over the living room floor (my sandwich space) playing Wii, but if I am ready when they are done, I may get these tackled yet.