Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Party #2 - School Celebrations



I was a bad mommy - I don't have pictures of the Munchkin's birthday party at school. It did cap off an eventful week - he had Valentine's Day on Monday, 100's Day on Tuesday, a play in the snow day on Wednesday, and Birthday Treat on Friday.

I took a half day off of work, and brought in a cookie cake from our local Wegmans. It was a beautiful balmy sunny day - and was also MY birthday! After snack time was over, I excused myself, picked up Shellie, and proceeded to hit THREE quilt shops, plus lunch! We even shared some cookie cake with the gals at Mt. Pleasant -they are so nice there! Love that store!

So I guess what I am really saying is that Birthday Party #2 was a bit for the Munchkin and a bit for me?! :-)

And this was one of my presents:

I also got an awesome pouch from Shellie - but it is upstairs (3rd floor) and I am downstairs (1st floor) and I am being too lazy to walk up and take a photo. I will have to post a picture of it another time.

I guess I AM feeling my age! :-)

4 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Love your fabrics....

Susan C said...

I LOVE the dots!!! And I think I have that same black. Looks like you had fun shopping, what a great way to celebrate YOUR birthday.

LYL MYM

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I'm glad you had an awesome birthday!!!

Jennifer said...

What a great birthday!