Friday, April 23, 2010

Dribs and Drabs

Lately I think I have QDD - quilters distraction disorder - as it seems I have quite a few projects in various stages - including one that was started late late late Saturday evening and is now in the middle stages of assembly.

Here's a few pics of what's on and off my work table:

Pat Speth's "Sunny Lanes" - working on this one with Shellie.

This one is from the Moda Bake Shop - using the Moda Love U layer cake instead - and it is getting the "turtle treatment" - stay tuned!

This WAS Lisa Boyer's Baby Honu pattern... but it isn't anymore! It's become more of my own 'art quilt' of sorts, with more embellishments coming. Again - stay tuned!

And this one is bits and pieces of "confetti" - or at least that is what the pattern is called - but if you know me you know that the final quilt will have an entirely different name!

There's more - this is just what is in the camera right now.

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I love them all!!! Great colors in the Sunny Lanes and I love the background for the turtles! Very ambitious having so many large quilts going at once! :)