Monday, March 28, 2011

Little Lost Goose

Anyone seen a lost "goose"? Seems that one of my flying geese flew the coop. These were made in sets of 4 from one large square of the orange (these were my Sew in the Snow Day project), so I DID make enough - I just don't know where Goosy Goosy Gander has wandered off to!!!

Lucky for me I have enough scraps of the orange to make a replacement. Believe it or not it is the white that I used up the very last bits of.

Maybe I will leave a trail of dried corn in my studio and see if that brings the stray goose out of hiding???

I can dream, right?

1 comment:

Becca Quilts said...

I think it's your layout. You've got them laid out 7 x 15, which would be 105. But if you made them in sets of 4 you should have either 104 or 108. :-). But I like the layout and the colors :-).