Sunday, April 24, 2011

Step by Step

Our first weekend at home in quite a while involved a bit of "spring fever" and a bit of "spring cleaning" - ongoing studio renovations in the attic, carpet removal in the master bedroom, egg dying and other Eastery activities in the living/dining/kitchen area, and laundry in the basement.  Lots of stair climbing!

And activities even spilled out into the backyard... more to follow on that later this week when I get the photos out of the camera.

For now I will enjoy the Cadbury Egg and black jellybean coma.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love love love Cadbury eggs...

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I don't think I have ever eaten a Cadbury egg. My mom made herself sick on them when she was a kid so we never had them in the house. Although if you are them with the black jelly beans, I would probably pass on both! Lol