Monday, April 11, 2011

Home but Tired

Had a wonderful wonderful wonderful time at the International Quilt Festival last week/weekend - getting home close to midnight last night.  Running on energy reserves today -and it is going to take me a bit to mentally process the experience, and physically process the photos.

In the meantime I will share with you one of the quilts I saw - this is not my photo but was taken from the artist's website.  It was for sale - but a bit beyond my price range....

I settled for some other goodies that will allow me to make some fun projects -for me and for others.  More to follow!!

Thanks Jill for hosting us and enabling this wonderful weekend to happen!  Love ya!

3 comments:

Barb said...

That is on amazing quilt!!!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

OMG that picture does NOT do that quilt justice! It was GORGEOUS in person!!! And you know that me and the pups would welcome you back anytime!!

Barb Forrister said...

Regina, thank you for posting. I am honored and so happy Treasured Waters was enjoyed in Cincinnati. Thank you for the kind comments, Barb and Jill. This was a fun piece to work on. Wish I could have made it to the festival. Sounds like it was fun!