Saturday, December 18, 2010

Simply a winner

OK - I don't have anything witty to say today - too much wrapping and last minute holiday sewing I guess. The brain is toast!

I also still have not figured out how to post the picture of the random number generator thingy.

But the result was... 59 entries...random number picked was 23...23rd comment posted was...

Anjeanette!!! - who wrote "Regina, we have a memory box too. I write down what new ornaments we get each year and where we were living at the time. For years I thought I should drop the part about where we were living, but now that we just moved, I'm glad I kept that part!

Loved your post though. We didn't take our ornaments out this year so we didn't get to stroll down memory lane. That is one of my favorite things about Christmas each year."

Anj and her family have a wonderful crafty blog at Roots and Wings Co. and I would not be at all surprised if they have not made something similar to my horsies in one of those crafty households. Another bonus is that Anj has a family of 4 - so these will be perfect for her and her boys!

Congratulations - and thanks to everyone for sharing such wonderful memories. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2011!!!!

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Awesome Regina!! I can't say we ever made these adorable horses. We made mice with candy canes, but never these cuteis! I am terribly excited and you are so sweet about the old crafty blog. I really miss it. I need to come up with a new one that I can just post to when I can.