Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pay It Forward

A few weeks ago I received my Pay It Forward gifty from Jill - and with everything going on forgot to get a photo of it posted.

Here it is: So now it is my turn to play.

To give more people a chance, I will take comments on this post until Sunday, October 18 at 8:00 AM - then I will pull 3 names and send those three each a little gifty from me.

Your only obligation is to then "Pay It Forward" on your own blogs and do the same for three more people - a great way to continue to spread the love!!!

5 comments:

Shellie said...

Im in the mood for a little love....spreading. xoxox

Gina said...

Ok I'm in

Love and hugs Gina xxx

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Hmm.. I'm in I'm sure that I can fine something to make.. smiles

Heather

Zarina said...

Haha! I guess I can be added now since I will have handmade supplies which I can use since I usually don't make small things.

Barb said...

Gosh ~ I still need to get mine done... hopefully soon.