Monday, September 22, 2008

Blog Fodder - Whose Is It???

Hubby and I joke around about things being "blogworthy" or "I am so going to blog this" when fun stuff happens around our house. I am the more frequent blogger, and take the majority of the photos - so when we do follow through on those "blogworthy" items, they usually end up here.

But as much as I blog about my crafting and hobbies, I need to let Hubby blog about his, even when it is something that we both enjoyed.

Like his cooking!!!
So here is your drool alert - and here is the link to Hubby's blog.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Oh, I totally drop the "This is so going on my blog!" several times when I am around other people. Like when retreating. Or in Florida. Or with a big group of people. It's funny the looks that you get from people who have no idea what you mean! he he he