Wednesday, June 25, 2008

At least it has a name now.

Out of the chaos of this morning's revelations on the Northwoods Crossroads, a name has finally evolved.

"It Takes Two"

Good for a wedding quilt, don't ya think? And for me - it's "Northwoods Crossroads, Take II"

Now lets just hope that my local craft store did not discontinue my crackle blue between last Saturday and this Saturday, because I am scrapping the entire thing and starting over.

Anyone have any good ideas that use 72 four-patches and 72 pseudo floating star blocks - but not in the same quilt?

5 comments:

Moneik said...

Oh I love the name! Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.

Moneik said...

Oh I love the name! Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.

Connie said...

Can they be recycled for a Quilts of Valor quilt (or similar organization--I think there are a few) for returning war vets? ya hate to waste all that effort!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Great name choice. Surely you can use all the others in another quilt?

Deb A said...

Love the name and what a pretty quilt pattern. Check out www.quiltville.com for ideas on using the four patches... and maybe the floating star blocks could just become a quilt of their own?