Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Turtle of the Day - "T" Time

My mother gave me this teapot for Christmas or my birthday one year - it has never been used for tea, but makes a great member of the Turtle collection. Right now it has taken up residence in my little china cabinet, and keeps an eye on the Munchkin as he sits at the dining room table.

He knows Mommy likes turtles.

After our trip to the museum in Boston and his adventures in the water play area (full of balls and fish), I purchased a tube of toy fish to add to his bath-time fun.

As we went through the names of all the fish, he noted that "Gramma likes crabs", that "Nemo" was there, but Nemo's daddy wasn't (there was only one of each fish), that the eel has to go back to the ocean (thanks to Curious George and the One that Got Away), and that there were no turtles.

"Mommy, where's the turtle?"
That's exactly what I was wondering!

No comments: