Thursday, April 24, 2008

Turtle of the Day - Prize Pouch

New turtles have been finding me of late - maybe it is all my turtle posts, but ever so slowly lots of fun- and very different - turtles have been making their way to my door.

The latest was this one from Barb at So How Was Your Day. Barb makes these great little pouches, and in early April I was fortunate enough to be selected for one in a giveaway she had. The package arrived yesterday, and imagine my surprise to find the fabric was turtles!

Now I don't know if Barb has been on my blog and knows of my Turtle collection - I suspect she does. This was actually a bag she had pictured on her blog in March but I had not looked closely enough at the picture at the time to realize it was turtles.

So either I got the luck of the draw, or Barb has been paying attention.

Either way - thanks!!! It will be well enjoyed!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I didn't even notice they were turtles unti you said it!! That's such a cute pouch!!

Anjeanette said...

Ha ha! Your turtle collection will just keep growing if you keep posting about it. You are a good kind of a friend to have I'm sure that is why you are getting more turtles. You have to be a good friend to have good friends and I know you are and do;)

Moneik said...

What a cute little pouch. The turtle connection is quite ironic!