Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Birth Month - Day 5

...the day the tastebuds came back!

I can taste Chocolate again! Of course it took until the end of the day - but my sense of taste is nearly back to normal, so I treated myself to a Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with White Mint square that my sister in law gave me -she doesn't like them! :-)

The munchkin got some dinosuar stickers and a mint truffle Hershey's Kiss, - and is the only kid I know that will eat that with a cucumber chaser!

Hubby had to work tonight due to Super Tuesday, so his surprise will be doubled up tomorrow (although he seems to be coming down with the ick I have had, so he may not appreciate anything)

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so jealous. My taste buds are still on vacation. I'm hopeful they'll be back soon though as we have a nite out planned for the weekend. glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are on the mend!

Chocolate is a wonderful way to guage your progress. Keep eating it every five minutes or so to see how your healing is progressing.

Joan