Monday, June 04, 2007

Show a Little Leg...


...otherwise known as teasing your sister unmercifully!

OK - so now we know that this is a quilting project...

...and the beauty of this pattern adaptation is that it gave me enough blocks to do not ONE, but TWO quilts!!! One for the new baby (the car has been gone since early early this morning - so perhaps we have baby?), and the other for my quilting teacher. They will be similar - but a bit different - and the baby will decide who gets which one, once I know if we have a buddy for Nathan or our very own "girl next door."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's an adaptation of Yellow Brick Road, but where exactly do I come in? And I hope the other quilt has a little less pink if it's for a baby boy!

Looking forward to more pictures as the project progresses!