Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Turtle of the Day - Traveling Turtles

My Hubby's family often gives what they call "Happy Day" gifts - thoughtful little things on those "just because" days.

I like giving Happy Day gifts - it's kind of one of those things that is as happy for the giver as it is for the recipient.

A few months ago I was on the receiving end of a Happy Day gift from a fellow quilter and blogger - who thought of me while on her vacation in Florida. I've just been remiss in getting the photos taken and getting this posted.

The fabric is a great sea turtle print, and she found a nice box of sea turtle notecards, too.

Thanks, Jill for making my day!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I have to say, I always think of you when I see turtles now too!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Glad to do it! I hope that they perked you up and brighten a few days for you! Not that you wonderful hubby and munchkin don't do that, too! Of course, you are easy to know what to look for. Others are not so obvious with their obsessions, I mean, favorite things! :)