I have a dilemma - and I need help.
I have a UFO that needs to be gifted for Christmas - only problem is that it will NOT be done in time to gift completed.
So - what should I do?
1. Send it to the recipient unfinished, and let her finish it? (yes - it is of the fabric/sewing variety - and this recipient is skilled enough to finish this project - no problem)
2. Send the recipient a photo of it as it is now so she will have something to unwrap -then send finished gift when it is done?
3. Send the recipient an IOU to unwrap but still don't show her what it is?
4. Send the recipient something entirely different and save this for next year?
Cast your votes in the comments - a random commenter will be chosen to receive not only a sneak preview of the gift in question, but also a little prize of the pattern/FQ variety (yes- you assemble yourself!)*
* if the commenter chosen is the person who is supposed to be receiving this gift, I may or may not send the preview -depending on what the majority has voted on.
Polls close Friday, December 16 - since if I do ship out a wrapped photo I'd best get it in the mail by next Saturday!
So what would YOU do????
(PS - if you want to win the little voter prize -you need to leave me a way to get in touch with you. No comment bloggers - I have no way to contact you! Sorry!)