Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crunch Time

So we are getting down to the wire - 14 days and one weekend left before the big day.

I have a bunch of stuff that needs to be finished and shipped out by next Saturday.

I have a few things that need to be finished by Christmas Eve.

I started VERY early this year (March-ish) but think I bit off more than I should have.

And I spent all day yesterday at a craft show that was a total bust.

Oh well - I now know what all my co-workers are getting for Christmas! :-)

Off to the attic now - will check in later.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Yeah I have a bunch of stuff I need to finish too. Most importantly are 3 notebook covers for my PTO co officers for tomorrow's last meeting before Christmas!
Good Luck!

Jennifer said...

I am just starting this week - I feel your pain! Sorry the craft show was a bust, but at least it helps with some of the gift giving..how's the munchkin enjoying the festivities?

Jill said...

here i am, finally. again. sorry. i found you and bookmarked you. now i can visit once in a while.