Wednesday, June 25, 2008

At least it has a name now.

Out of the chaos of this morning's revelations on the Northwoods Crossroads, a name has finally evolved.

"It Takes Two"

Good for a wedding quilt, don't ya think? And for me - it's "Northwoods Crossroads, Take II"

Now lets just hope that my local craft store did not discontinue my crackle blue between last Saturday and this Saturday, because I am scrapping the entire thing and starting over.

Anyone have any good ideas that use 72 four-patches and 72 pseudo floating star blocks - but not in the same quilt?

5 comments:

Moneik said...

Oh I love the name! Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.

Moneik said...

Oh I love the name! Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.

Connie said...

Can they be recycled for a Quilts of Valor quilt (or similar organization--I think there are a few) for returning war vets? ya hate to waste all that effort!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Great name choice. Surely you can use all the others in another quilt?

vtquilter said...

Love the name and what a pretty quilt pattern. Check out www.quiltville.com for ideas on using the four patches... and maybe the floating star blocks could just become a quilt of their own?