Monday, November 20, 2006

HodgePodge

That is what life feels like of late - a HodgePodge. One day I am designing and printing a matched set of invitations and reply cards for a Sports Banquet, and the next I am teaching the nicest woman how to make beaded barrettes and hair combs in a continuing education class. My preparation for the craft show is progressing slowly - too many ideas and not enough time so I am having to focus down to a key few items. That is tough. My current motivation is to make jewelery, but there were too many people registering before me selling it, so I am confining my "beads and glitz" to some beaded Christmas ornaments, along with some origami ornaments, some mini-tote bags, and some stationery holders to go with my cards...I think ...

That is today's plan anyway!

No comments: