Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Tangled Web

If I was playing by my normal rules - the Christmas UFO quilts would be done.  I am normally a very conservative "quilter" (though my piecing can be crazy at times) - edge to edge with the walking foot is my norm...with all those pesky starting and stopping threads trimmed off when the binding goes on.  Neat, clean and done...

Not this time.  This time I decided to get "fancy schmancy" with lots of nested outline stitchery and lots of FMQ - with lots of starts and stops - and LOTS of tails of thread that need to be trimmed and buried.

So even though I have the quilts quilted and the bindings neatly attached both sides - I am not done...

This is going to take a while....

3 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

Keep going!!!!!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Hurry up!!! lol

Susan C said...

Yeah, hurry up, winter doesn't last that long down here!