Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tales from the Fabric Store...

..actually to give my Hubby credit -he is pretty good in the store, and in giving me fabric combo opinions and feedback. I often will send him and the Munchkin on a quest elsewhere in the store to keep the little guy from getting restless (and the big guy, too) -especially when I have to wait at the cutting counter.

Hmmm - we will be near a JoAnn's while running errands tonight... wonder if they will mind if we just stop in for a browse??!!!

5 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You're a lucky woman! I hate taking Garry to a fabric store. He just does not "get it". Have fun tonight!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I hope that they don't mind for your sake! My pups *LOVE* it when I stop at a shop and bring bags home. Maisy usually ends up totally inside a bag!

Moneik said...

Have fun shopping! Paul's usually pretty good if I don't stay too long.

Anonymous said...

Jim's idea of a good fabric store is one that has a "bored husbands seat" outside. I actually got him inside a quilt shop in North Georgia last summer, but only because he had to use the bathroom. Then again, I got antsy when I have to go with him into a golf or sporting goods store so I can see why he's not happy in a fabric shop.

LYL MYM

Gina said...

I do love Pickles..luckily it's in out paper too..he's just like my hubby so can relate :P